We’d love you to join us. Thursdays 10-11:30am During School Term
mainly music at one2one
- Enjoy 30 minutes of music with your preschool child.
- Meet and chat with others in the same season of life.
- Your child will delight in the play time after the music session.
- You’ll enjoy food and drink together.
- Only $5 / family.
- Thursdays during school term. 10-11:30am
It consists of a series of child-friendly action songs, morning tea and play/mingling time, which involves both kids and parents together for the entire session.
What is mainly music?
Started in 1990, mainly music is a fun music group for parents or primary care givers to enjoy together with their young child. Throughout the session, children develop gross and fine motor skills, language, imagination, mathematical and pre-reading skills as well as socialize with others. Each mainly music is associated with and is run by volunteers from a local church. Children are introduced to music, creativity and more, plus families given a chance to think about the God-part of life. Amazing to think that all this can be achieved in a loving, shared family environment.