Beliefs & Values
Our all for God’s glory!
Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God [1 Corinthians 10:31]
Reaching People [Acts 1:8]
Because these are the people we love!
Renewing Lives [Romans 12:2]
Because there really is more to life!
Releasing Ministry [1 Peter 4:10]
Because everyone can make a difference!
One True God (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in one eternal God and He exists as three equal persons; Father, Son (Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ – Son of God (Isaiah 7:14)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God the Son. That He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of Mary, a virgin. He is true God and true man.
The Resurrection of Christ (Matthew 28:1-7)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ, His ascension into heaven where He is our advocate, mediator and priest.
The Return of Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back as He has promised.
The Holy Spirit (John 16:12-14)
- We believe the Holy Spirit convicts people of their sin, their need for repentance, and the need to submit to the will of Jesus
- The Holy Spirit lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation, empowering them to love, serve, witness, and obey God. He gives believers guidance, counsel, discernment and equips them with gifts transforming them into being more like Jesus Christ.
The Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe the Bible is God’s Word. It consists of both the Old and New Testament, was written by men under the inspiration of God and in the original language contained no errors. It is therefore God breathed and our final authority in what we believe and how we should live.
Sin – Separation from God (Romans 3:9-12)
- We believe all people are sinners and therefore separated from God. Jesus Christ died for all sinners and by accepting Him as Saviour we become children of God. This is a free gift that cannot be earned.
Satan – The Devil (1 John 3:7-8)
- We believe in the person of Satan, that he is all evil and wars against all those who seek to obey God.
Bodily Resurrection of All (1 Corinthians 15:42-44)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all, the eternal salvation of believers with God in heaven and the eternal punishment of unbelievers in hell.
The Church – the Body of Christ (Ephesians 3:10)
- We believe that the church is a key instrument that God uses to build His Kingdom. The church provides a place for collective worship, teaching, fellowship and outreach.
Two Ordinances (1 Corinthians 11:23-28, Acts 8:36-39, Matthew 3:16)
- We believe baptism is a public declaration of a person’s faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. In accordance with New Testament practice, baptism should be carried out by complete immersion to symbolize the believer’s identification with Christ in death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe communion (the Lords Supper) was instituted by Jesus Christ as a reminder of both His death on our behalf and His resurrection. It expresses our fellowship with and inclusion in the Body of which He is the head.